Monday, May 08, 2006

Dana gets out of the house


Because Brendan eats often and doesn't care for a bottle, I haven't really had the chance to get out of the house by myself since Brendan was born. This Saturday Rob and Rob's mom watched Brendan while I went out to get my hair cut and went to the mall. I even got to take the BMW since I didn't need to have the carseat with me. Brendan doesn't have the patience sitting in the stroller to let me shop for clothes so this was my first chance and I did a lot of shopping! We hoped that with me out of the house he might want to take a bottle but instead he just decided to wait until I got home - at least I got out for awhile and we'll try again.

Brendan's two favorite things are to put everything in his mouth (toys, his hand, my finger) and to stand up with us holding him. He doesn't want to lay on back anymore to play - instead he wants to sit up or stand up but he has at least a few more months until he can do these on his own.





















House update:
This past week they put in the waterfall for the pool. Next steps are the pebbletec, tile, flagstone and fence which will all hopefully be done mid June.














Front yard landscaping continues to progress. They put in the palms, plants, and flowers. This week they should finish with the grass and granite.

No comments: