Monday, June 26, 2006

new pool toy














With temperatures over 100, we've been spending a lot of time in the pool. Brendan got a new pool toy this weekend that he loves



Here's a photo from Cassie's birthday party last week showing them both in their polo wear - Rob and Cassie's mom are cousins so that makes them second cousins (or something like that?). Its challenging to get a 6 month old and a 1 year old to pose for a picture together.

I made my first cake this weekend since Brendan was born (besides the cupcake cake that I made for Rob's birthday) - it was black russian with chocolate Kahlua glaze, yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME cake! Looks GREAT. P.s as the mother of the kid in green that is the best looking pair of kids I have ever laid eyes upon :)

Anonymous said...

That cake looks like something I could eat any day. Being the grandma and aunt of those two Polo kids, I must agree with Aly on those good looking cousins.