Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Brendan FAQ

Brendan FAQ..

Q: How's Dana feeling?
A: READY!!

Today's the day we find out if we are going to meet Brendan tomorrow. Our doctor's appointment is in a couple hours. Will post the results when we have them. Found out today that my co-worker Josh and his wife are going to be delivering their son on Friday, so we're in a dead heat race to the finish line! Lot's of happenings in Pulte's CRM Department. Good luck Josh and Becky.

In the meantime, here's a few more pictures.

Our moms spent the holiday with us. I like to call it our last quiet Christmas! Here's a picture of Dana and I in front of our Holiday, er, Christmas Tree. We had a nice time. I went with my mom to the Wild Animal Park. They had a baby lion (5 weeks old) in their nursery and he was quite the attraction.




















Here's a picture of Brendan's nursery. Dana found the prints above his crib from a web site. They're cute. The quilt was a gift from my mom for Christmas. We've got Eeyore posted on the headboard to keep an eye on things for us. Also visible are the bouncy chair and the Papasan swing. That swing is pretty cool, so hopefully he'll like it.
















Last picture for now shows all of Brendan's friends just waiting for him to show up. Dana's mom got Brendan the California license plate for Christmas. My mom and I picked up 3 more friends at the Wild Animal Park. I'm sure more will be added in the future!!















I'm going to fiddle around with the blog to see if I can't create some pages that allow us to just list a bunch of pictures to make it easier for you to navigate around.

I tried to set this blog up so that you can post some comments without having to register. Let us know what you think!

Rob and Dana

No comments: