Saturday, January 21, 2006

Finally a few new pictures


After being gone a couple days it was a little easier to see some changes in him. His face seems to me to be changing shape a little as he adds more weight. He doesn't have the pumpkin head (round and orange) like he used to. His face seems to me to be a little longer. I also noticed that he spends more time focusing on a particular object. He really likes looking in the mirror. He also likes to look at Dana, even when he's not eating. He seems to be responding to touch a little more.

We haven't taken Brendan out for any adventures lately so we don't have any 'action' photos. Now that he's on his way to his 1 month birthday (I can't believe it's been a month) I think we feel a little more comfortable exploring the outside world. We're trying to coordinate a visit with my dad. We may try to go see him in March or have him come out to see us in the Summer when Betsy finishes her semester. We still need to get my mom and Dana's dad out.

No comments: